Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flip-Flops - a Fashion "Must Have"

I saw these at DSW Shoes when I was shopping for "nude" shoes to go with my bridesmaid dress. Since the bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding is pink & green, I'm wondering if I can convince Sarah that these are THE shoe to go with our dresses. What do you think?


Yeah, I know, the greens don't match and since the pink in the dress is really more muted than it looks in the photo, the pinks don't match either. It's just that I typically limit myself to flip-flops from April to September.


Do you know how hard it is to find strappy "nude" shoes?!!! This is as close as I could get. They're not really nude. Kind of a champagne color. There's even a hint of gold, but it is very understated and not gaudy gold. Do you love how they somewhat resemble a flip-flop? I do! Can I get some input from the fashionistas who read my blog?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love those shoes! I think they look great with the dress too. What size do you wear? I have some nude strappy shoes that you're welcome to borrow if you want. They're probably a size 7.

I have some bracelet questions...you gonna be home this afternoon? If so, I'll call ya.

Sarah said...

You are hilarious Aim! I love this blog...you are more than welcome to wear those flip flops at the reception!! I can't wait to see you!!

Kelley said...

OH, how fun! Love the shoes and the song! Makes me want to dance in my flip flops which would make my 15 yr. old think I have totally lost my marbles (and of course I have!).

Seriously, do you think it will ever get warm enough for flip flops? I had to pull my boots back out today, I am freezing!

Have a great day and good luck with the church search!

Kelley

Unknown said...

I am by no means a fashionista, but I love both of those pairs of shoes. Especially the flip flops. I love flip flops!

Brandi said...

I vote for the flip flops!!!! Both shoes are cuuute but, I bet those flip flops are way more comfortable!!!! Have a good one!

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

Hey - I'm back online and just caught up w/ your life! Love it... and love the new blog makeover! too cute! OK... go with both shoes! Sarah said you can!