Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pictures I Love...

Jacob on the Pitcher's Mound



Tim Smith, surrounded by the Ramirez & Smith boys


Jacob giving Kyson a bottle while Kadyn patiently
waits for him to finish so they can play.



Yep, we finally made it to Disney World!



My niece Holly, Me, one of my BFFs Terri, and my SIL Cathy



My cousin Kim, My (pregnant) sister Sarah, Me and my cousin Debby




On the Disney shuttle, headed to the Magic Kingdom.
Our hearts were racing!
It was all we could do to sit still.



We believe!



Anything can happen at Disney!



I Surprised my sister by showing up unexpectedly at her ASU graduation party in 12/08. I hid in the back of my brother's SUV and this is the picture I snapped of Sarah when she saw me.


Adam loves to make sugar cookies with frosting...almost as much as he loves eating them!



Celebrated my good friend Jennifer's 40th birthday in May '09 with dinner and dancing.


1 comments:

jellybean78 said...

OMG! That picture of Sarah the night you surprised her is awesome! I was there even and it still cracks me up!