Saturday, June 28, 2008

FFF - Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin' is the Favorite Foto Friday theme and so far our summer has been all about Star Wars, baseball and swimming.

T-stance (a.k.a. bowing to your partner before you try to whack the snot out of him with your light saber)

This was the last night of Jedi Training Academy where the boys performed choreographed fight scenes with their partners. After the show, there was a free-for-all on stage. Jacob and Adam did not let this opportunity pass them by. I did remark to Willie that I wasn't sure why I paid good money and drove several miles three times a day for my boys to go to a camp and fight each other when they will gladly do this, free of charge, at home, no gas expenditure required.

My two little Jedis had to take a break from the fighting to laugh.


Melee! Getting Daddy in on the act.

Jacob got his baseball autographed by Ramon Ramirez, Kansas City Royals player #56. He gave the boys pitching tips at a baseball clinic.

#16 for the Shawnee Mission Storm, contemplating his next turn at bat (or debating whether he should get an Icee or a snow cone after the game).

The cute coach on the far left is my handsome hubby. I am SO proud of these boys.

Player #7 for the Shawnee Royals

Returning from a "victory run"!


Congratulating the other team on a great game. Although score is not kept at the t-ball level, Adam insists that Jacob, Mommy or Grandma keep score at his games, just like at his big brother's games.


The boys on Adam's t-ball team are already sliding into home plate...and 1st base, and 2nd base and 3rd base...any excuse to get dirty and show off all at the same time. You gotta love these dirty little boys.



Jacob and some of his friends doing a group jump at our neighborhood pool.


Too bad I didn't have this picture back when the FFF theme was "Jump"!

Adam will do anything for a laugh and often makes me laugh without even trying!

Click on this picture to see it enlarged so you can check out the silly look on Adam's face.

COMING SOON...Ramirez family vacation...August 2008

Location yet to be determined. Anybody want to donate a timeshare week and/or free airplane tickets?!!!

8 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

Love all the pictures. Your boys are adorable!! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Such fun your boys seem to be having, and plenty of action. Must snooze well at night. (Just popped over for a visit from Lelia's blog.) Great photos.

Jennifer said...

YAY!!!!! You are in on FFF again! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics of the kids jumping into the pool. That new camera must be a good one! I can never get action shots like that b/c my shutter is too slow. Sometimes I'll take a picture of something right BEFORE I think it might happen and just hope for the best! Makes for some interesting shots. :O)

Missy said...

I am a child of the 70's, a teenager of the 80's and a college student of the 90's. This may explain my extremely eclectic taste in music. It doesn't take much to get me singing out loud when I'm alone in the car. Yep, I'm a dork!

I so hear ya!! LOL!!

Lelia Chealey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Cute pictures Aim! I miss the boys so much and the pictures on your blog make me feel like I am still able to know them...love you guys so much!

Isabelle said...

pictures like these are the reasons my husband is still hoping my girls will magically grow male anatomy. ;-) he's stuck in a house full of girls, including the cat and the dog.

Sarah said...

I just love the colors of your blog!! And your kiddos are too adorable! LOVE the jump picture - LOL!