Sunday, May 4, 2008

And the winner is...

Grand Prize Winner:

Cheri with "A Splash of Brandi"


Honorable Mentions (in no particular order):

"Brandi On The Rocks" by Soliloquy

"Brandi's Whine" by Don

and of a similar title,

"Brandi Whine" by Jennifer G.


Cheri, Jennifer G., Soliloquy and yes, even Don, let me know what color(s) you want in your bracelet. I've decided that the grand prize will be a toggle bracelet and I'll make cute stretchy bracelets for the honorable mentions. Fair enough? Soliloquy, this should be interesting since you're an anonymous blogging entity...hmm, let me know if you keep a post office box with a pseudonym for just such purposes.

Last but not least, I am excited to announce that Brandi is the winner of a FABULOUS blog makeover to go with her FABULOUS new name. This makeover was awarded by the very talented and generous, Fabulous K!! Hey Miss Fabulous, let me know which colors you'd like because you are also going to receive a bracelet...

If you like any of the beads pictured, let me know. Otherwise, just give me a color or color scheme and I'll come up with something. Email me here: kcaimee at gmail dot com

7 comments:

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

ohmigoodness! This is only the 2d contest I've ever won in my life! Doing the happy dance! The first thing I won was a raffle at CGCC to a night out at the Devil House... I was only 20 at the time - so needless to say - I couldn't even 'cash in' on my prize cuz I wasn't legal enough!

Woo hoo - woo hoo - woo hoo!

Can't wait to experience a "Splash of Brandi!"

Kelley said...

Hi Amy,
Happy Birthday! I am so glad that your family is taking good care of you and making you feel special. That looks like a great camera, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

I loved catching up on your most recent posts. Your sister's wedding was beautiful!! How exciting to have a wedding in the family. I think the next one we experience will be one of our kids (YIKES!). I am not ready for that!

Also, I love the name you all chose for Brandi's blog, it is perfect!

Casey said...

I think Don needs a girlie bracelet. tee-hee-hee
Good choice on the blogging name contest. Can't wait to see her new blog. Its going to look pretty sweet! :)

Happy Birthday Aimee!!! :) Enjoy your Month of celebration. I tell E that the whole month of Oct. is my Birthday!!! And I can do what I want. This year, I will be taking LOTS of NAPS!! and he can have the 2 babies. ha ha ha right.

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri w/ a "C" said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Aimo, Happy Birthday to you!

it's 5-06-08! Happy birthday!

and many more!

Shauna said...

I just voted on the hair style - I really like them all! you need to do that thing where you put your face in the website and have it try out the different styles!

Anonymous said...

Seriously??? What kind of loser AM I?

I hope I haven't hurt your feelings!!!

Here's what happened. I deleted all my bookmarks - and extreme measure because my nosey mother was coming into town.

And I thought I had them all transferred to my new feed reader, but I lost some of them.

And I was thinking today about your contest and wondering what name you had chosen - (and thankfully remembered your blog address - good thing it was unique).

And, well. Here I am. Quite late.

I'm so very sorry.

LOVE the splash of Brandi. CUTE!

Subscribing you to my feed now.

I'm sorry I lost you for a few weeks.