Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back in business


Look what I got today for my birthday...my boys and my man rock!!! I also had an incredible birthday dinner last night. Willie made ribs & chicken on the smoker and they were to die for...seriously, they were restaurant quality or better. We had my Mom and some friends over and the night was complete when I whipped up strawberry margaritas and my Mom brought over a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake. I love birthdays! Mine is actually not until Tuesday, but Willie has to go out of town for work this week so we celebrated early. Not that I'm done celebrating. The boys and I will be eating out at least once and possibly several times while Willie is gone.

Brandi
is Missing In Action at the moment. As soon as she turns up, I'll announce a winner of the "Name Brandi's Blog" contest. And, now that I have a camera, I can take pix of some of the beads our winner can choose to have in their custom bracelet. That will make you party poopers who didn't enter the contest jealous...

1 comments:

also known as shell said...

Happy Birthday Aimee!