Saturday, May 31, 2008

School's out for summer!





Look at what some mischievous kids did to the fountains in our neighborhood to commemorate the last day of school. I know I'm getting old because after my initial thought which was how funny it was, I thought of how, if the kids keep doing this, our homeowner's association fees are going to go up...it's sad to get old.

This
r
eminded me of the time my girlfriend, Dae Foti and I dumped a whole bottle of shampoo in her neighborhood jacuzzi late at night, turned on the jets and then had a blast jumping into the huge mass of bubbles. Does anybody else remember Dae? She was so crazy and fun. I really missed her when she moved across town and went to a different school.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

You better be careful, they are gonna think you are the one responsible for this:-) It IS pretty funny. It reminds me when I was a Freshman, we were stealing pumpkins at Halloween. We actually stole someones homegrown 85 lb pumpkin. It was from a rival town. They reported it missing in the newspaper. We thought about setting it out of the football field the night we played against them. Man we were crazy!!

Jennifer said...

The girls went to my father-in-laws house on Thursday while I went to work. When I picked them up at 2:30, they were all excited to show me the "bubbles in the fountain" but it had already been cleaned up :O(

Sooooooo...are you enjoying summer and being DONE with SMSD???? We leave on Thursday for Cali for 2 weeks. Hopefully we'll see you guys before we leave. Let's see if we can make that happen.

Sarah said...

That is hilarious Aim!

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

Ohmigosh... true confessions time here! Eric and I bought 4 bottles of off-brand dish washing liquid and poured all contents in the fountain at the old blue building at Alma & Southern late one night. We had no idea that it would bubble up that much... it went out into the street. Needless to say, that ended my "bubbling career", so to speak! Now... anyone want to talk about water guns and drive-bys???

Shauna said...

that is awesome!!! Love it!