Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Me and my Dad

I haven't been in much of a blogging mood lately, but I know it's boring to keep coming back and not find anything new so here's a quick post.

This is a picture of me and my Dad. It is, in fact, the last picture that was taken with my old camera before it was dropped, I mean broke, may it rest in peace.

My parents were divorced when I was two or three years old and I grew up living with my Mom. I look nothing like my Mom...she is a petite woman of about 5'1" with small features and I am a 5'6" Amazon in comparison. My feet probably outgrew her shoes before I even graduated from elementary school. I bet people used to wonder if I was adopted. Well, here's a mighty convincing picture of whose DNA dominated the gene pool when I was created!

5 comments:

Casey said...

Happy Mothers Day to you, too!!!
And yes, you do look like your Dad. I on the other hand look like my aunt on my Moms side. Figure that one out.... ha ha ha :)

Jennifer said...

Sorry Aims...I still love haircut #3!

I'm bummed you can't make it either Thu or Fri...I miss you!

PS - I painted my kitchen.

jellybean78 said...

I am so happy you posted. I was going through withdrawls! Haha! ;-)

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

So glad you surfaced once again! And you're beau-e-ful! Love the hot pink! You've inspired me to change my space up a bit, too!

Sarah said...

Cute pic of you and dad, Aim! You are so beautiful! I think I took that one!