Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter







These pictures are actually from the day before Easter. I didn't do such a great job with the camera today. It was a great Easter, right down to dinner with entertainment provided by Adam. The Easter Bunny brought CDs for the boys; Kidz Bop 13 for Jacob and Alvin & the Chipmunks for Adam. While we waited to start dinner, Adam announced that he "had to get something" and ran upstairs to return with his CD player. He plugged it in right next to the table and popped in Alvin & the Chipmunks, for our listening enjoyment. I think the Christmas songs were my favorite.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Ah! My volume was up really loud on my laptop!!!! :) Glad you guys had a good easter!

Momma said...

The chipmunks were a surprise to those around my cube! LOL! Too funny. Looks like everyone had a great day! It is nice to know that even the "big" kids believe in the Easter bunny still!