Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break, Part Two

*Because I have a brother, I always have a friend.

*I borrowed this great line from the Uppercase Living Idea Catalog. Curious? If so, click HERE, then choose Customer Corner Login and register using Brandi's Demonstrator ID: 750516 and Registration Token: Smith

Guitar Heroes

Jacob woke up at 2am this morning and was so excited about the Easter Bunny coming that he couldn't go back to sleep until 6am. This would explain why I am so sleepy and this post is so short. Wichita was relaxing and fun. We played Guitar Hero, LEGO Star Wars, bounced on a trampoline, played outside in the sunshine, hung out with great friends, saw penguins at the zoo, ate pizza and went rollerskating.

By the way, Brandi, when your little K-man is feeling better, could you send me some pix of the roller boys?

1 comments:

Brandi said...

Fun Times! Thanks for coming down and sharing part of your spring break with us. As always, we enjoy having you. I wish Kamden hadn't gotten sick. I hope you all didn't get sick from him either. About the skating pics, they didn't turn out very good. Sorry, the lighting was terrible.