Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Name Game

I copied this fun game from Shauna's blog because I love my Nascar name (see #7)!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Terry Sienna
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Pralines n' Cream Flip Flop
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Dog
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Denise Las Vegas
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Ramai
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Dr. Pepper (I swear I didn't copy you Shauna; you already know I LOVE Dr. Pepper!)
7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Elton John - My Nascar name rocks!
8. STRIPPER NAME (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Amarige Kit Kat (Oh yeah, that's a good one too!)
9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Gallagher Gilbert (Gallagher might have been 6th grade. I have a rotten memory. Cheri?)
10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Daisy
11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing rightnow): Pineapple Slippers
12. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Pineapple Protein Shake Pine

Feel free to address me by any of these names, but preferably Elton John or Denise Las Vegas!

I have news to post in the next day or so...stay tuned (and no Cathy, I am not pregnant!).

Photobucket

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Are you moving to Wichita???Huh? Huh? Are you???

also known as shell said...

did you win the lottery?


oh and we must be from the same family. My indian name is Red Dog.

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

OK... it's too early for me to digest all those names... but when I wake up, I'll have to try it out...looks fun!

But most importantly!!!! What's the news! Did you get the new-to-you vehicle? Are you coming to see me? Did you get a new job? Where you just left billions by an unknown relative???? the suspense is killing me!

ps... thinking back... i think gallagher was 6th grade... along with black and bomber... remember her??? 5th grade was brown, shelton, and oh my...who else? maybe it was gallagher - i could be wayyy off! so don't quote me.

Shauna said...

I LOVE that you have to say "no I am not pregnant" - I have to say that too when I have news. Later Denise Las Vegas!

Jennifer said...

Hey Pineapple Slippers (name #11)...

Are you gonna do FFF??? Get on it girl! I want you to join!

Did you get my message? I can't wait to talk to you this weekend. I'll call you tomorrow.

~Peach Panties (name #11...I felt like gettin' racey there!)

Momma said...

you are moving to atlanta? :)

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

ok... the suspense is killing me! especially now that i read your mom's post... i don't think you're moving anywhere... are you?

my latest tho't was that you're doing another blog makeover or creating a 2d blog!!!!

am i close?