Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It will be your loss...

For all you lame people who haven't yet entered the Name Brandi's Blog contest, it will be your loss. The winner will receive a handmade bracelet in colors of their choice and it's going to be one of the BEST bracelets I've ever made. So, if you want a crack at winning my masterpiece, pay Brandi's blog a visit, get your creative juices flowing and send me your entries via the "Comments" section of this post. No entries will be accepted after midnight tomorrow (Wednesday).

For more of Sarah's wedding pix, go here to see the professional photographer's pix.

Would somebody kindly come over here and remove the Cheetos from my pantry before I gain back every pound I've lost?

8 comments:

also known as shell said...

oh my gosh I'll try ... and I do have me some creative juices.

I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!!!!


FREEEEDOM!

sorry Braveheart slipped in somehow.

Shauna said...

I have been thinking on ths for days! Gosh! Hmmm.....


Brandi Schmandi - that was the first one that came to my mind.

And I dont like it either.

I will keep thinking.

The Foster Family said...

Ok- running on very little sleep- here is what comes to my very creative challenged brain as of now...

-Bloggin' with Brandi
-A day in the life of Brandi
-NAME BRANDi Blog (or leave blog off too- get it- name brand jeans, name brand blog)

OK- wish I had more for you!

You look great in the Wedding pictures! Did you get the 20 year info in the mail??

Talk to you soon,
Wende

Melanie said...

I have just renamed my blog today and then I came across this...Funny...

The best of Brandi & the boys...???

Melanie said...

Yes I love baseball.

Just incase I didn't make it clear...My entry is just one title...
The best of brandi & the boys...

Isn't she married with two boys??

I need to go read up on her blog...ha

oh and some people are weird about giving out their last name..but if she don't care, what is her last name??? That may generate some ideas... :o)

kcaimee said...

Let me check with Brandi on the last name thing...I don't know how she would feel about the security breach - LOL!!!

Casey said...

*Have a Drink with Brandi*

Thats mine- I hope its ok that I said that....

Melanie said...

Smith....KEWLL...Thats my last name. ;o)

If it's not too late...

Smith Stories