Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Smith

For those of you hard at work trying to win a fantabulous bracelet, I have just received approval from Brandi to release her extremely unusual last name - Smith.

The blog name entries don't have to include Brandi's first or last name by the way. It might help get the ideas flowing if I told you that Brandi is very creative and talented in the areas of photography, floral design and home decor. In fact, one might call her, "Handy Brandi"...oh, did I just enter my own contest? Yep, I think I did!!

A winner will be announced on Thursday so keep entering those great blog name suggestions until then.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Another blog name...

Life Through My Lens

Unknown said...

I've been trying to think of something...I am not good at coming up with blog names! But I will still keep thinking. :)

Jennifer said...

And another...

Imagine That

If it is already taken, you can modify it somehow (ie; Imagine.That or Imagine-That)

Jennifer said...

Actually I think it should be...

www.WORD-VERIFICATION-STINKS.blogspot.com

LOL!

also known as shell said...

i'm sorry I let you down.. I don't know what is wrong with me. I couldn't think of any!

well except brandiliscious but that sounds like a stripper.

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

OK Aimo - So, I was telling my dh about this blog naming contest and he came up with one:

Brandi's Whine!

So, that's his 2 cents worth!

Not sure if the contest is closed - but he really really wanted that bracelet!

Anonymous said...

Brandi's Word Smith/
Brandi: WordSmith

BrandiBlooms

BloomSmith

Bloom n' Rooms

Brandi On the Rocks

PhotoBouquet

BrandiNames (get it? Brand Names.)

Now I'm just gettin' stupid with it. Check the time stamp on this entry.

Yah. Late.

But I LOVE doing this, so I'll keep thinking if you want to. Maybe just need more info.

Casey said...

Ha ha ha :) Don and I think on the same page...
I posted in the other one- *Have a Drink with Brandi*

Shauna said...

Brandi Schmandi Smith Schmith

Shauna said...

Will keep working on this....