Saturday, February 2, 2008

How You Live


Yesterday I heard the greatest song on the radio called, "How You Live" by Point of Grace. I added it to the playlist for my blog and it's supposed to be the first song you hear, but it's not working at the moment. Hopefully I'll get it figured out. I think I'm going to adopt it as my theme song!

Willie is at a baseball coach's clinic all day today. I can't tell you how much more it makes me love my husband that he wants to coach their sports teams. He is a great Dad. My kids and I are truly blessed...I started to say lucky, but the truth is that we are blessed.

My boys are out riding bikes and playing with their friends in the cul-de-sac. I love that our computer room is at the front of the house, with a window overlooking the cul-de-sac. They always look so surprised when I pop out to intervene when there's trouble. Little do they know, I see EVERYTHING!!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

OMG! I love this song. I am a huge fan of Point of Grace. I hadn't heard this song. I am going to have to add it to my play list. Have a great day! Hope to see you guys soon!

Shauna said...

Dont you love cul-de-sacs? We live in one and they are the BEST!

suzspeaks said...

Hi there! I was talking to Shauna and she told me that you & I won the contest!! She told me about your blog...and I love it!

I love this song...I actually listened to it this morning and really took it in. I get so caught up in this life and forget sometimes that most of it dosen't matter!