Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Check it out!

I won the contest for a free blog makeover!! What do you think? At first I wasn't too sure about the pin-up girls, but then I saw what Shauna did with them, I said, "That's for me!" 2008 is my year to take better care of myself so the pin-up girls seem to fit right in with that theme. While I definitely want to share fun stories about my boys and my family, this blog is really MY outlet to share, vent, commiserate, ramble on about nothing in particular, etc., etc. as I see fit.

I hope you like the new look. If you want to see what Shauna can design for you, go visit her at http://www.seemydesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Shauna said...

I completely love this header and even though I dont know you in real life! I feel like it is YOU. Thanks for letting me do this for you! It is so much fun for me!