Thursday, February 28, 2008

How Girly Am I? Apparently not very...

I am 40% Girly

According to the results of this blogthings quiz, I am a pretty hardcore tomboy, and a very free spirit. Gender roles be damned, I like to do things my way. (As opposed to people who don't like to do things their way - huh?)

How Girly Are You?


I used to be A LOT more girly...hey, what can I say? I have boys! My poor husband...

Check out some of the quiz names from the blogthings website. Who thinks of this stuff - a 13 year old girl? Are you a spicy chica? Are you pregnant? What does your latte say about you? What kind of panties are you? Ok, I might have to take that one.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I took the test and I am 56% girly! Are you surprised? I think it's all of that testosterone in your household that has made you less girly! :) Oh and I posted some new blogs for you, BOSSY! Love ya sis!

Brandi said...

I guess 40% is about right...since on the last post you were secretly wishing for a "you know what" :-)

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

OHMIGOSH --- I shouldn't be suprised to learn that I'm 24% girly! that was too funny! now, if it asked how many jeans and t-shirts and Birkenstocks and Burt's Bees lip protectors I own... then it might be a different story. I'm feminine - just not girly, I suppose!

Jennifer said...

I'm 44% girly! I had to laugh (and think of you "learning that" about me) when the question came up about crying for no reason. Too bad they didn't have a box to check that said "Uh...YEAH, that'd be me"!

also known as shell said...

Okay don't cancel your appts! Just think about how cute your feet will look. I love all kinds of books :)

Kelly Warren said...

oh my....according to this, i'm only 36% girly! i thought i was more girly than that! i make jewerly and handbags for Heaven's sake! and my girlies are definitely girlies. but i was a tomboy growing up and i think you can be a tomboy and girly at the same time... k